Sunday, April 5, 2015

Goals Update

My Goals for this class: Here is where I am ...
I am currently working to implement Web 2.0 tools in the classroom. It maybe next year before this actually takes place. We only have 7 weeks of school left and things are kind of crazy with state and district testing. 
1,) I plan to use more Web 2.0 tools in the classroom to enhance student learning and interest.
2.) I plan on taking what I have learned about blogs and creating a my own 2nd grade blog to share some of the lessons and activities I have created.
Wow!!! I have learned so much about blogging! I have really enjoyed maintaining this blog and reading others. I will definitely keep my blog and PLN going after the class is over. 
3.) I would love to learn more about Twitter and understand how it works.
Twitter, Twitter, Twitter! I am learning more each day. I am unable to see others in the class tweets. I am unsure if they see mine. I used the little hashtag thing, but I am not sure if they see it. I have used Twitter to tweet several activities to my PLN that I have completed  in my classroom. I am really enjoying this class. I am still working to complete my goals. I feel having my PLN and Twitter account help keep me up today with 21st century technology and learning.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa. I agree with you on the Twitter not that I have tweeted many tweets. I have done some but can not see any from the class. I am now getting Dr. Green's tweets. I am still trying to make groups to somehow organize the feeds I am receiving. I am beginning to feel more confident about blogging and the process. I am not a very talkative person so the blogging has been kind of hard.

    ReplyDelete